BUD [Chest-b] |
Inattentive. Repeats the same mistakes again and again; does not learn from past experiences.
Absentminded, prone to road accidents.
1. Tends to repeat the same mistakes, never learns from experience.
2. Has the urge to enter into every new adventure, on a trial and error basis, and the outcome will invariably be the same.
3. Periodic illnesses occurring in an individual.
4. Their behaviour portrays them to be trying to escape from themselves, obsessively refusing to face their past, and their lives together.
5. Attempts to forget unpleasant experiences as quickly as possible.
6. Absentminded and inattentive children.
7. Slow to learn from life, mental blocks, retarded development.
8. Seems naive, awkward, inattentive.