Selfish. Always keeps self interest in view, possessive; undue expectations from others; self-pity if she does not get full attention. Always wants to get and to possess, never wants to give.
BOTANICAL NAME: Cichorium intybus
- Conditional love. Forcing good deeds on their dear ones.
- -Possessive, excessively interfering, secretly manipulating. Emotional blackmail.
- -Expect a great deal of others, demanding full support from those around, otherwise lapsing into self pity.
- -Domineering, demanding a lot, egoistic.
- -Watching over the needs, wishes and progress of the family and friends.
- -They like to have a kind of possessive pride in the feelings and the lives of their dear ones.
- -Always demanding attention from the family with tears of vexation when left alone.
- -Criticizing, correcting.
- -Find it hard to
-Hysterical symptoms. Exaggerates misery to gain sympathy.
- -They have a deep lack of fulfillment, an inner emptiness, often a feeling of being unwanted and never having been properly loved. Childhood devoid of love.
- -There is a feeling of inner uncertainty and a fear of all kinds of losses.
- -They may shy from physical contact with others.