|CHERRY PLUM [Cher-p] |
Desperation. Fear of losing his mind’s control over his actions. Can do anything, even kill somebody or kill himself at the spur of the moment, without thinking.
Unbearable condition of the mind. Apt to act on impulse than on reason.
1. People losing their self-control on heading for a breakdown. Desperate, about to have a nervous breakdown.
2. Fear of doing something terrible at any moment (something one would never normally do) and then having to regret it for the rest of one’s life.
3. Afraid one is going mad.
4. Compulsive ideas, delusions.
5. Sudden, uncontrolled outbreaks of rage.
6. Destructive impulses, danger of suicide.
7. Useful in the treatment of bedwetting in children (self-control of daytime released during sleep, when there is no conscious body control).
8. Useful for rehabilitation of drug addicts.