|CENTAURY [Cent-u] |
Lack of will, a weak willed slave doing other’s job, who cannot refuse to be used as door-mat by others. Persons who appear to have no choice except to obey others.
Centaurium erythraea, Centaurium umbellatum
1. Good natured, obedient, pleasant individuals, responsive to praise, who are guided by others and easily taken advantage of by their fellows.
2. Easily influenced by stronger personalities.
3. Easily persuaded.
4. They simply can’t say ‘No’ to others or refuse them.
5. Over-governed and exploited by others, they complain of tiredness and overwork.
6. Sometimes a martyr (because of sacrifices).
7. A slave, rather than a conscious helper.
8. Easily led astray in the desire to please others.
9. Desire for validation and recognition.
10. Most sensitive of all the Bach Flower Remedies.
11. Easily made unsure, upset and hurt.
12. Avoids disputes, unable to stand up for own interests.
13. Tends to give more than he has.
14. ‘Cinderella’ or doormat for others.